
Sharstin did it again, she took some beautiful pictures of our baby girl! Kadence was such a sweetie for her photo shoot, happy and smiley. There are more photos on Sharstin's photography blog, http://www.sharstinmillerphotography.blogspot.com/. Thanks so much Sharstin, you did a great job, the pictures are gorgeous! Kadence is almost 4 months old now, I can't believe it! Some of her cool new tricks are blowing raspberries with her lips, and when she can't do it, she fakes the noise, ha ha...it's so funny! She can hold her head steady while sitting with support, she can lay on her tummy and hold hear head up high, she rolls to her side, but not all the way over yet, she holds on to toys and brings them to her mouth, and just yesterday she started to pucker her lips and make the kissing sound, my favorite! I'm pretty sure I taught her this last trick, because I kiss her constantly! I can't resist those cheeks. Kadence has become quite the little sleeper, she has been wanting to go to bed at around 7:00 p.m. lately! We would rather her stay up a while, since this is Adam's time to play with her, but she just gets so sleepy! I try to wake her around 10:00 or 11:00, but sometimes she's in such a deep sleep that I can't get her to stay awake. I guess we will just follow her lead, maybe she's going through a growth spurt...again! She has her 4 month check up next week so I'll post her stats then. I'm thinking she's going to be around 13 lbs.


11 comments:
These are so gorgeous guys! She is so cute! And Sharstin is amazing!
She is seriously one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. I can't believe how big she is getting. Her eyes are to die for!
you need to enter her in some kind of beautiful baby contest or something!!!! she is so cute :) those pictures are adorable.. the photographer is really good !!!
Britt! She is absolutely gorgeous! can you believe our babies are getting sooo big?!?! crazy!!
darling! She is so cute! Can't wait to see her pics on sharstins blog. I hope your doing well & enjoying being at home with her.
Those pictures are soooo awesome!! she is darling!! I love them!
I do love thAT face, she is a doll, and look how chuncky she is getting, I love it! those pics are amazing!
That last one with the pink knit hat and the random quilty patch blanky is soooo cute. Definitely my style. Love it. I need to drop off her frog soon Ü
She is such a beautiful baby!! I love all of the pictures!
Oh gosh Brittany she is so dang cute. I love those pictures.
OH MY HECK BRIT HOW MUCH DOES SHE CHARGE I AM IN LOVE, ALSO YA I WAS THERE, I DIDNT KNOW YOU WENT BACK TO WORK OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE COME TO YOU WHAT DAYS DO YOU WORK WHEN I COME BACK IN ILL COME TO YOU!
Post a Comment