Monday, January 4, 2010

*SleDDinG*



We went sledding up in Morgan with Adam's family...Not sure Kadence is a big fan yet, maybe give her another year or so. She sure did look cute in her head to toe pink snow suit though!

She played with Nana's dollhouse while we waited for everyone to get ready.
Ready to go, it's a little hard to scale the stairs in a snow suit.
Miss Avery looking gorgeous as ever.
Kadence thinking that the hill looks a little steep for her first time.
Heading up the big hill with Daddy.
If you could see her face, you'd know that sledding is not her favorite.
Alexis and Brogan are ready!
Ben and Brogan had a wild ride.
Kadence is screaming because she wants to be back in her Nana's arms...I forced her to get a picture with me :)
She was very concerned about her daddy the whole time...
She had this worried look every time Adam went down the hill.
I don't blame her!
Something must have been funny...
Probably her Papa rolling down the hill.
My two loves...xoxo

5 comments:

Skyler and Katie said...

Her eyes are so pretty!!

Reeder family said...

I love her eyes. So blue and pretty. I can't believe her hair is long enough for big tales too. Looks like she had so much fun outside in the snow. How fun!

aLeXis said...

Such a fun day!!! And I love the pics...might be stealing a few. ;)

hoLLY said...

oh how fun! She is so beautiful I love her eyee!!! I love her hair in the pig tails so adorable!

Curtis & Nichole said...

Brittany I'm so glad I checked my blog & saw your comment. I not the best about keeping ours update:) but your looks GREAT! Kadence is getting so big now & cute (WOW) how old is she again?

I had to laugh about your comment about learning to use the MAC. We have had ours for just under a year and I'm STILL learning:) but it's worth it.

I'm glad you got to spend the Holidays with family. You guys looked like you had tons of fun, even in the 5 degree weather. :)

Happy New Year and hope I can make it back sometime during this year:) Love ya!