Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Wedding Brunch...


My cousin Cade got married yesterday in the Idaho Falls Temple...we took this as a perfect opportunity to go visit family that we haven't seen in a Loooong time, like my grandma Clawson.


Isn't she a pretty grandma, she has 7 children, 30 something grandchildren, and a ton of great grandchildren!
Scott and Meagan, this was Meagan's 1st time meeting this side of our family.
Me and my dad...
Kadence was having a blast doing the "superman." Her daddy holds just her knees, and she stretches straight out, she's got some killer muscles.
So Fun!
These are all of my dad's sisters, from the left...Marcy, Sally, Holly, Melissa (not his sister, just a friend), Julie, and Jody. They have a tradition of singing a funny song about the newly wed couple, some talented ladies! I didn't get a picture of the newlyweds, but Jody is the proud momma of the groom.
Papa and his girl.
"Gramma Great" and Kadence...
I'm so glad we got to see everyone and visit for a while! It's so nice to be reminded of how much family we have to love and love us back.

3 comments:

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

How funny and unique is that to have a tradition of singing a song about the newly wed couple! Wish you would've recorded it ;) Idaho Falls is where Bryce's dad lived - so is that where some of your family lives? Ask them if they've ever eaten at Fiesta Ole - that's the chain of fast food restaraunts his family owns. Their chicken burritos are so yummy!!!

Unknown said...

I loved being able to see that sweet little Kadence! She's a doll, and even prettier in person! I'm glad you guys were able to come up.

Unknown said...

I'm sad we missed seeing everybody! Looks like there were a lot of family I still haven't offically met yet. Including you guys! I'm glad everyone had a great time!