Last Friday we headed to Hotel Park City for my friend Kelli's wedding. So exciting because it was a weekend full of friends that we don't get to see very often.
Rachel and her boyfriend Mario came in from Denver
We started off with the rehearsal...Kelli and some of her bridesmaids.
Cassie, Darci, Kelli, Penelope, Rachel, me
Posing with the Moose????
Handsome men
Rach and Mario...such a fun couple! I hardly ever get to see them together, but they are perfect for each other.
The rehearsal dinner at Jupiter Bowling, such a cool place. It's like bowling meets night club.
Getting ready for the big show.
Kelli looked beautiful!
I loved her colors, all the bright colors with the green backdrop of the mountains, gorgeous.
Kelli and her step-daughter and flower girl, Penelope.
Kelli with her mom Kathy and step-dad Randy
The bridesmaids and the bride...there were two other bridesmaids, Chrys' sisters, but I never got a picture of them :/
Bryce and Shannon

John and Megan

Mario and Rachel

Kadence loved the band and dance floor, she shook her booty all night long.
Eric and Darci

The happy couple, listening to the speeches.

Kadence in Papa's hat, she had so much fun, and I loved showing her off!

Congrats Kelli and Chrys, we love you both!!!
3 comments:
It sure was an amazing wedding - of course we all had a little too much fun but that's what we do :) Love you Brit!
How fun, everyone looked so beautiful!
All you ladies look beautiful! Congrats to Kelli
Post a Comment