Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Clawson Family Reunion

Kadence and I headed up to Heici Hot Springs in Ririe, ID for a last minute family reunion with my dad and Susan. It was a long 3 hour drive but well worth seeing our family!
We had to get a 4 generations picture...My grandma Caralyn, my dad, me and Kadence. (Don't mind my hair!!!...we had just gone swimming.)
Kadence had so much fun hanging out with her Papa all day.
My dad, all of my aunts, and my grandma...Holly, Jodi, Marci, my dad, Sally, Julie, and grandma.

4 comments:

hoLLY said...

How fun..look how cute your fam is!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

you guys are always off doing something fun! Kadence is a doll!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

ps. i saw you at Scarlett's Dance Recital....but I could never find you after to say hi!

Miss Candace said...

It looks like you've had a fun summer. You are always doing the funnest stuff. I can't believe how much your little Kadence has grown. She is such a pretty little girl. Looks like you're doing good!