Friday, December 17, 2010

Lights 2.0


Since we didn't get to see Kadence go to the lights the first time this year, we wanted to take her again. So we all held hands...

And pressed our noses to the windows of the little houses...
Bridger was nice and warm snuggled up to his momma.
The kids got a ride on the guys shoulder's.

Miss Avery had so much fun!
Half way through we ditched the cute turquoise hat for dad's big forest green one...not as fashionable, but stayed on much better.
Brogan and Av, they are so sweet together.
Kadence was attached to her Nana the whole night, I felt so bad for her back because Kadence wanted to be carried!
Blurry family picture
Cute family of 5
Santa was there handing out candy canes
It was a fun night, but by the end we were all ready to sit down...I love this picture...these girls are gorgeous!

1 comment:

shreevit2beaver said...

Glad you guys were able to go again with her. I remember going to see those lights every year when we lived there. So fun!