Ben, Alexis, Brogan, Avery, and Bridger gave Kadence Dress up clothes for Christmas, and she loves it all!
I get a kick out of watching her run around in the high heels. She gets all dolled up, and then cooks for us in her new kitchen.
Kadence's 3rd semester of Kindermusik started last week, she was so excited to go back to Ms. Susan's.
She has so much fun there.
Posing with her new activity box...how bid does she look?!
This was before dance class, and for some reason she wanted to have her picture taken while she peeked around our backs???? I thought they turned out cute though.
Love her...
3 comments:
She is so girly! way to cute too. I forgot all about kindermusik, i'll have to check in to it. Love her dress up outfits;)
she is just too dang cute! i love the little faces she makes! you make me excited to have a girl! Dress up and dance! i just can't wait!
I love when they start telling you what to do:) Those peeking pictures are darling~ and so are you girls!
Post a Comment