I ran my first half marathon, it was awesome! Except for mile 3, when both of my feet went pins and needles numb. It only lasted a little bit though, thank goodness! My goal time was 2.10, but I finished in 2.22. I'll take that, I was just happy to finish and run the whole time. I absolutely loved it and want to make it a yearly tradition. Hopefully next time, I'll get more than a months notice to train (I took someone's spot this year). My work is fabulous and shuttled us up in a stretch hummer, paid for our race, and fed us a yummy dinner that night, love my job! Thanks to my hubs who bought me new shoes and a nike + watch that tracks my mileage and pace, love them and him! Here are some pictures from the website, they are small, but you get the picture.
The End of 9 Stupid Mirrors.
12 years ago
3 comments:
way to go! i can't wait until next year so i can join you guys.
Good job, that is awesome, i for sure couldn't do that.
So proud of you!!!
Post a Comment