Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Kadence's 1st Dance Recital

Kadence had her 1st dance recital, and it might have been her last. She loves the costume part, the family coming to watch her, the trophy, gifts, etc....everything but the dancing part. I had to drag her onto the stage and from there she melted into a ball, covering her face and crying. Maybe 2 1/2 is a little young for dance, we'll try again in a year or so.

She does look the part though...
Me and my sweetie.
Isn't she gorgeous? Those eyes...
After the "dance" she was so excited to show everyone her trophy! I asked her, "Kadence, did you dance to get that trophy?" She replied with, "I can't dance mom." I really don't care if she likes dance or not, as long as she has confidence and has fun with whatever she chooses to do.
Miss Avery on the other hand did fabulous! She's a natural, she looked so cute up there on the stage!

Lots of family came to watch these two little dancers, even Aric and Cami, all the way from St. George. Wish they lived closer!
Thanks to everyone who came and supported our little Kadence, I know she felt the love!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh the memories of the first dance recital.....She will figure it all out soon enough! :)

Reeder family said...

She looks so cute in her dance outfit. Too bad she didn't like the performance part, i bet that was scary for her. One day she will be a little dancer like her mom.