Saturday, July 23, 2011

Las Vegas Spa Show

I was invited to go to the Las Vegas Spa Show this year, yay! I've been hearing about how fun it is for 5 years now, and I finally got to go. We stayed in our owner's condo right by the strip, it was so nice. We spent most of our time going to classes and walking the huge vendor floor at the convention center, but we had some nice dinners, did some shopping, and went and saw the Chris Angel show (crazy).
My boss and my step-mom, Susan.
Our front desk manager, Roxie
All of us in front of Buddha at the ARIA. I work with some amazing women, I love them all!
Roxie, Debbie, Jerralyn, Stacey, Susan, Amy, me, and LeeAnn
I am so thankful for this experience, now I know what all the fuss is about, so fun!

No comments: