Monday, June 10, 2013

Baby is Coming!

After timing contractions that were 3 minutes apart, I decided it was time to head to the hospital.  It was Saturday, May 25th, 19 days before my due date of June 13th, but I knew something was happening.  After doing the hour long labor walk, the nurse told me I was there to stay, we were having our baby today!   
We had to get a couple of last pictures as the 3 of us.

My view...just waiting to reach a 10.

Colt was face up, and they wanted him to be face down, toward my back, so they had me lay on my side with my leg up in one stirrup.  I kept switching back and forth, in hopes it would help him rotate, and it worked!  At about 12:10 am they called Dr. Bierer, and it was game on!  I felt so much pressure, and kept panicking because I thought he was going to fall out before the Doctor arrived.  

No comments: