Monday, July 21, 2008

Fun Weekend!

Just an update on the baby's room, we got all of the painting done, wahoo! Now we're just waiting for the furniture, and then I can decorate. I already have her mobile up, it's little birds, so cute! Like my friend Joni said, I'll get the room all done, and then have to look at it everyday while I'm waiting for her to arrive.

























On Saturday night Adam and I went to Iggy's at the junction for some good food, and then met up with my little brother Scott (well he's not little, but younger), and his friend Sidney for a little golf at Toad's. I haven't hit a golf ball since the beginning of last summer so I was a little nervous! I didn't know if I would be able to do it with my growing belly, but it was fine. Oh, and don't you love my hot pink golf clubs!


















So I know EVERYONE went to see Dark Knight this weekend, but not me, I saw "Mamma Mia!" with Annette and Alexis. It was a cute show, and I was singing Abba for the rest of the day! I didn't think I really knew any Abba songs, besides Dancing Queen, but I recognized almost all of the songs. Our weekend ended with a BBQ at Adam's parent's house, I love BBQs for the yummy food and hanging with family.












6 comments:

aLeXis said...

"...Mamma Mia here i go again...my my how can I resist ya..." Can't get it out of my head STILL!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Oh my gosh Brit you are the cutest golfer ever! And I LOVE the baby's room! So so cute!

Skyler and Katie said...

Your baby's room is so dang cute! I love it. Avree's hair really isn't curly. When I wash it it just flies all over the place but when I put gel in it and mess around with it, it looks curly. Do you guys have any names picked out for your baby?

Cassie said...

Your baby's room is the cutest!!! You Hutchinson's are too talented!!

Megan said...

I LOVE your baby's room!! So creative! And you are the cutest pregnant golfer ever! :O) Please post more pics of the baby's room when the furniture comes! Ü yay!

Brooke and Darin said...

Hey Brit! Ok so I tried to set up a blog. Let's see if it works. It's kind of unorganized right now but hopefully I can figure it out. This will be fun if we can get all of our friends to do it. I read on your blog that your baby is due Nov. 28. That's Kamryn's birthday! That would be cool! Talk to you soon!
Brooke