Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy 25th Anniversary!!!


My mother and father-in-law's 25th Anniversary was July 30th, wahoo! We through a bash for them at their house, and invited their closest friends and family. We had a great turnout, and it was a lot of fun! Alexis and I (mostly Alexis), made a DVD of memories over the past 25 years for them. They have grown and accomplished so much together, and their love for one another is still very much alive. Andy surprised Annette with a BEAUTIFUL new ring, it is amazing, good job Andy!! We hope you had fun, here's to 25 more years together. We love you!!

This is their cake topper they had on their wedding cake in 1983, so cute!

The cute couple.
My brother Scott helped celebrate with us.
My dad and Susan
Alexis and I
My sweetie and I

Our niece, Avery, was the princess of the party. Her onesie said "This is my Little Black Dress." She looked adorable!


Nothing cuter than a babies bottom in a tutu!


Someone partied a little too hard.

2 comments:

moellendorf family said...

hey you oh my heck how did you do the green polka dots in the babes room and where is that black tutu from, oh ya I changed our blog adderss, bchfam.blogspot

TJones said...

Great party guys! So glad we were part of it. Thanks!