Thursday, August 14, 2008

Welcome to the blog world John and Meg!!

We are so excited that some of our best friends, John Torghele and Megan Byrne have joined the blog world! I know that all of you will appreciate it too, because now you can keep in touch with them, and see what's happening in their lives. Please visit their blog and help us welcome them... www.meg-and-john.blogspot.com. We love you guys!

4 comments:

Meg and John said...

Hey Brit!! Thanks for the warm welcome! This is a great idea, its fun to see and talk with everyone. It took me like thirty minutes to figure out how to post comments!! Im getting it slowly! Have a wonderful vacation and call me when you get home! I love you:)

Brooke and Darin said...

We for sure need to go to lunch. Maybe we can try to get some of our other friends too. I really doubt they'll come but hey, we can try right? I'll plan on it just let me know if you pick a day to do it.

Buckaroo Bob said...

Hey Brittany, it's your cousin Tiffany. Your blog is darling and you have a very cute prego belly. It will be fun to keep in touch with you through blogging. I'm way better at blogging then I am at updating the family website. Check us out...davetiffandbrynlee.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Yay! New bloggers!

How is pregnancy going for you?