Thursday, February 12, 2009

OooooHhhhhh...

Kadence just started to "talk." It's so fun!!! We discovered it the other night, Adam was sitting on the stairs and I was holding Kadence. We were just talking, and all of the sudden she made this noise. She and Adam did it back and forth for about 5 minutes straight, we laughed so hard every time. She has been doing it all the time now, I think it is so cute. I love the face she makes when she does it.

*Mute my music at the bottom of the page before listening*

UPDATE...I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS VIDEO WON'T PLAY, I'LL WORK ON FIXING IT, SORRY!

UPDATE #2...I GUESS IT WORKS FOR SOME PEOPLE, CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY IF IT DOES =)

5 comments:

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

I wish the video would work... dang it :( I bet it is soooo cute cause she is so stinking little.

aLeXis said...

I could watch the video. Maybe I am SPECIAL! :) Or maybe you fixed it already. She is such a doll. I am sad, because I feel like I don't get to see her much. I miss her. She is growing so fast...I can't believe it. Love you guys!

Reeder family said...

the video worked for me. that is so darn cute and funny. i cant wait 4 those days 2 come. she is so sweet!

Cuties on Top said...

how cute! Babies are the best! It is so fun to watch them grow and learn new things! so sweet!

Anonymous said...

So So So Adorable! I need to see her!!