Friday, April 10, 2009

Cousins

This is one of Kadence's cute cousins, Gage. I posted about him when he was born, 6 months ago! They grow so fast. He's already crawling and sitting up, it's hard to believe that Kadence could be doing that in another month or so. She HaTeS tummy time, so I'm not sure that she'll get the crawling thing down very soon. We wanted to see how these two interacted with each other, they were so funny!



Gage was determined to get Kadence's flower off the top of her head, he loved it! He probably wanted to see if it made noise. He shakes everything he picks up to see if it makes a fun sound, like his rattles, so funny. He was shaking Kadence's baby doll forever, he just knew it had to make some kind of noise!
I think they enjoyed trying to grab each other's ears and face, I can't wait until they are both running around playing together!

No comments: