Monday, September 21, 2009

New Pictures...

Wahoo, Alexis took Kadence's 9 month pictures (she's actually 10 months in these pictures, I'm a bit of a procrastinator!) I am so lucky to have a sweet sis-in-law that will take pictures for us, and she does an awesome job. I love how all of these pics show Kadence's personality so well. She's such a happy girl and very animated. These are Kadie Bug's 9 month stats...
17.95 lbs-50%
28 1/2 inch-90%
Tall and skinny, lucky girl! Kadence has 3 teeth now, 2 on bottom, 1 on top. Her favorite foods are chicken nuggets, ChEEsE, raviolis, and FRUIT. She is almost walking, still just a little nervous to take off on her own. Can't believe she's almost 1...so sad. We love you Kadie Bug!!!~xoxox~
Her little shoes are adorable, but won't stay on for longer than 2 minutes...so this pic sums up the photo shoot =)

14 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my gosh. She looks like such a little lady. she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! props to Alexis for those GRAT pictures!!!!!!! Can you believe our babies are almost one??!?!

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

Love the pics! You're lucky you got a beautiful baby girl and a good looking family altogether.

hoLLY said...

oh those are such cute pics!!! she is so big! i cant believe she is almost ONE!!!!! how exciting! i ove these pics!

Unknown said...

Love the shoes! I want some for me! :) Adorable pics....I need to get Braxton's photoshoot scheduled! Good reminder!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

She is too cute! I LOVE HER SHOES! And I can't believe her beautiful eyes~

Skyler and Katie said...

So cute, you have such a cute family, and her eyes are so beautiful

TJones said...

What cute pics! Alexis sure knows how to take them huh? But it is probably easy with such a cute subject!

Reeder family said...

She is so cute in all those pictures. You and adam look so cute in them as well. Alexis does such good pictures, does she do it as a hobby or business? I hate to tell you this but Davis is so huge that his 6month stats are the same as kadence at 9 months.lol. cute pics thanks for sharing them.

Jessica said...

She is so adorable!

Sharstin said...

She is darling Britt! I love her big blue eyes, and these picts!! Lex did an Awesome job!

shreevit2beaver said...

Brittany, It's so good to hear from you. You little girl is beautiful. I would totally love to get together some time. Email me and we can work something out. reesmiles@msn.com
-Amy

Sherice said...

She is so darn cute. I can't believe how big she is getting. LOVE her 9 month pictures. Her eyes are amazing- just like her Momma's!!

The Greens said...

So so cute Britt! She is such a beautiful baby! And her shoes are to die for! Ü

Jamie Gonzales said...

She is so cute! I love the pic's, you look great!! They are so fun little ones, lots of work but totally worth every minute!