This picture describes the last 4 days at our house...one wiped out baby. I took her in to see her Dr. Tues morning and she told us that little Kadie-Bug most likely has the swine flu. They didn't test her because apparently the tests at their office are not as accurate as the ones at the hospital. The only way they would test her is if she were to get ill enough to be admitted. Her Dr. said to just watch her temp and give her Tylenol and Motrin. The highest her fever got was 103.6, poor girl was sooo uncomfortable. I think the worst is over. It really wasn't that bad compared to some of the stories I've heard from mom's with kids sick from the regular flu. Is it ever easy to have sick kids?? I feel so bad for her, she can't communicate what hurts, and she's probably thinking, WTF...what's wrong with me?? Well here's hoping Adam and I don't get it...I kind of think if we haven't yet, then we're not going to, right???
The End of 9 Stupid Mirrors.
12 years ago
15 comments:
Oh no - poor Kadence! Everyone is getting the swine flu lately and I'm all paranoid about it. Eeeks! Hope you and Adam don't get it and evenmoreso, hope that Kadence gets feeling better soon!
Poor baby, that is no fun! I'm sure you and Adam will be fine. My nephew had swine flu a couple weeks ago and nobody else got it! It doesn't seem to be as bad as everyone says....hope she gets better soon!
Oh, what a bummer!! Poor little thing. Hopefully she snaps out of it quick, and you guys don't get it. I keep going back and forth on whether or not to vaccinate my kids for this one. I keep hearing scary stories either way, so I am kind of freaking out. What's a momma to do?? Good luck.
Oh no, that sucks!!!!!!! Bentley has been coughing ALL morning, I hope he isn't getting it...uggh...Sick kids are horrible. I am glad to hear it wasn't as bad as the horror stories I have been hearing. I hope you guys don't get it. Stupid Swine Flu
Poor little lady! So glad she is feeling better.
I love that you wrote WTF like she is thinking that. :) Haha. She looks at me sometimes and I know that is what she is thinking. :)
oh poor thing I hope she gets feeling better soon, I hope you dont get it. she is so darling by the way I love the picture of her in your header thoes eyes are so pretty.
I hope she gets better soon. Poor baby.
There is nothing I hate more than sick little ones!! It totally stinks!! I hope she snaps out of it soon!! Poor girl! and poor you!
I've heard that most Dr.'s offices aren't testing. If they have the symptoms they are just treating them. I had kids in my class get it, but the whole class didn't and I haven't either. It seems to be a picky about who gets it. I hope that she gets feeling better. Pedyapops! they'll help break the fever and they are yummy!
I can't believe she's been sick. I'm sure this is one sickness you have been praying she doesn't get. Hope she feel better.
I am so sorry! That is so hard. Best of luck
Oh Brittany, how scary! 103?? That's awful. I'm soooo paranoyed about our kids getting sick. Good luck! I'm sure you're being a great mom about it, even though it's frustrating when they can't tell you what exactly hurts!
Oh, that is so sad. I bet she was miserable, I'm glad the worst is over. At least you don't have to worry about giving her that questionable vaccine now. On a happier note, I can't believe she is walking already. She is such a beautiful baby Brittany.
Oh no! Sooo sad!! That breaks my heart! It's so sad when little kids are hurt or sick! I hope she feels better soon and you and Adam don't get it!
Oh Brittany I am so sorry, sick kids are the worst. I am so nervous for that stupid flu. Hope she gets better soon!
Post a Comment