Thursday, October 8, 2009

We've got a WaLkEr on our hands

Yeah for Kadence! She started walking yesterday. I know I sent this video to most of your phones, but I'm so excited that I had to post it on the blog. She hasn't figured out how to stand up from the middle of the floor yet, but she'll take off when she is standing up to a piece of furniture. Just in time for our trip to San Francisco today...now I've really got my work cut out for me...I have a walking child?! Good job Kadie-Bug, we love you xoxo.

9 comments:

Skyler and Katie said...

oh how dang cute. Cherish that video, I was looking at my camera the other day and looking at old videos and the one where she started walking was so cute, they are wobbly and so dang cute. In a week she'll be running away from you so cherish this time.

Ashley Hansen said...

SOOO fun! I was so excited when Katie started walking! It is a fun and crazy time. She sure gets in the way a lot more now! Have fun!

The Greens said...

That's crazy! She is so tiny still and SO dang cute!!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

How fun!! They are so stinking cute when they start walking!!

kimberly said...

she really did get so big so fast! i love her little outfit..she's such a cutie! i hope your girls have fun on your trip :)

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

That is so fun to watch her learn to walk! She is growing up into a little toddler almost now. You need to have another one soon jk one day, one day. love you Britt and your cute family!

Kristi said...

That's so exciting! Well done!

Reeder family said...

your kidding me. wow! i cant believe she is already walking. what a big girl.

aLeXis said...

She is my FAVORITE thing!