Tuesday, February 16, 2010

15 Months


Kadence is 15 months now, and busy as ever! I swear all I do is chase that little fire ball around, I love it though. She has so much energy and light in her eyes, well, when she doesn't have an eye AND ear infection that is. Poor girl. I thought she just had a cold, but it was worse than that. Thankfully she's now on Amoxicillin and already feeling better. We've all been sick for months now, Adam took a sick day yesterday after the 3rd night of no sleep and what we think is a bad sinus infection. I've got to say, it made her dr. app. fun to have all 3 of us there. We took some silly pictures while waiting for the dr...

Her new trick is "fold your arms."
She feels like such a BiG girl on this chair...

My favorites...

Here are Kadence's stats
Ht: 31 inches 70%
Wt: 21.1 lbs. 25%

So if you don't know already, Kadence has a bit of a motion sickness problem. Every time we put her in the car, she throws up! The dr. says to give her dramamine, but I'm afraid it's going to knock her out. If anyone has experienced this with their little one and has some advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

9 comments:

Reeder family said...

She is so cute and so smart! I can't believe how big she is. Hope the car sick thing goes away.

aLeXis said...

She is getting so BIG! Can't believe it. Glad she is finally feeling better. Wish I had any advice on the car sick thing. So crazy to me. Poor girl. I guess give the dramamine a try....see how it affects her. Good luck!

kimberly said...

um..i think she got your eyes brit:) those pictures are so cute. time seriously flies..i can't believe she's 15 months already! she was the baby of the group..we better have some more-oh wait..

Cole & Jess said...

She is adorable! You guys are so cute. I know I say this every time I make a comment but we really need to get together.

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

I love that last picture with you and kadence...your eyes look identical!

Skyler and Katie said...

most beautiful eyes ever, she is so dang cute! Avree throws up all the time. But not every time she is in the car, I'm sorry that is so awful. Avree does better in bigger cars, but unfortunately I just have a car. But we always make sure she is in the middle and can see out the window, and we try at all possibilities to avoid curvy roads. Also sometimes we put videos on because I read something that said if they focus on the video they get less sick, but for her it may do the opposite. Good luck.

hoLLY said...

she is so beautiful! just like her mama! well and dada too! Yikes Im sorry she gets car sick thats gotta be hard! just give her Melmo!

Unknown said...

She has gotten so big! What a cute little girl. I hope she gets over being car sick. That can't be very easy for anybody.

The Greens said...

She is so, so cute! I see so much of both you and Adam in her!! That sucks about her car sickness though! I remember when my brother was little, my Mom gave him dramamine every time we traveled.. maybe its worth a try? Good luck!