We went to the treehouse museum the other day with our play group...well, half the play group ;) The pictures uploaded backwards, this is Kadence after the museum, she ripped her ponytails out...nice look huh?
Riding the fire truck...
There was a HUGE cow, you could even milk it, wow, she just posed for a picture...
Cutest cowgirl ever, Avery...
Kadence loved the BiG pony...
All the kiddos, minus Jarek, he's always MIA from the photos, such a cutie though, and I'm pretty sure Kadence has a baby crush on him.
This is awesome!
Avery quickly found the DoLL house...full of dolls.
It was a fun morning, just enough to wear little girl out for a nice long nap =)
2 comments:
so much fun! love that you guys do a play group. Your little girl is getting so big and she is so beautiful. I think it's so awesome she gets to hang out her cousin. she's a doll too.
How cute! I love the Tree House! She is so cute and getting so big! I can't believe how fast they grow!
Post a Comment