Last weekend we had some friends over for Chili and Pumpkin Carving. I love all of the seasons, but I think Fall is my favorite. The comfort food, getting to wear sweaters and boots, and all the pretty trees changing, I just love it.
Jared and Cheri brought Kadence this little Halloween cat and she hasn't put it down since, thanks guys!
This was Kadence's face when "John!" walked in....she has a mini crush on him.
Jared and Cheri
Scott and Meagan
John and Megan
Us...Kadence was not a fan of the pumpkin guts, she kept saying ewwwww, and wouldn't touch it.
Scott working on his Werewolf...his carving was the unanimous winner.
Me working on my Owl
The final product, on the left Meagan and Scott's and Cheri and Jared's and on the right, Megan and John's and mine and Adam's. Kadence's is there somewhere, she just colored hers with markers and put stickers all over it.
We had lots of fun and need to do it again before Halloween because our pumpkins already look nasty! Is there a trick to keeping them nice???
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun!!! If you rub vaseline on the inside and where you cut it keeps them better longer....but still don't think they would keep all the way to Halloween. Guess you will just have to have another fun pumpkin carving night. :)
And can I just tell you how crazy it is sometimes to see K in Avery's clothes. That orange shirt still reminds me of San Fran that day on the Pier....when Av was playing with the pigeons. Seems like that just happened...and yet it was a whole year ago. Weird! She looks adorable by the way!!!
How fun! Halloween is the best!! Kadence is so cute and big! I love it!
YOu guys are so much fun! Haven't carved pumpkins since forever ago. Kadence little orange outfit is darling:)
Post a Comment