Monday, October 25, 2010

Witchy Weekend

Alexis, Avery, Bridger, Annette, Kadence, and I went down to the Witch Fest at Gardener Village this weekend while the boys were deer hunting. It rained a little at first, but then turned out to be a great day. There are a lot of pictures of the two little witches we were with, but I just can't get over how cute they are!
Alexis made these darling Halloween tutus for Avery and Kadence, how cute are they?
Two pretty witches...
They were doing glitter eyes and face painting. Miss Avery got her eyes done, so pretty!
There were pony rides, Kadence was happy with just watching. We tried to get her on this tiny little pony, but she was scared.
Avery was a brave girl
Posing with the baseball witches...they had a ton of witches all dressed up throughout Gardener Village, so fun.
Alexis, Av, and Bridger
Kadence ditched her hat/headband so she looked like a little punk witch the whole time.
Whoa!...she's her daddies girl, this face reminds me of Adam. He's famous for his funny expressions.
Checking out the ducks...
I love her! She has such enthusiasm for everything...
Think we're going to make it a new tradition...and next year buy tickets to the "Breakfast with a Witch" early before it sells out. Thanks ladies for a fun day!

7 comments:

shreevit2beaver said...

I haven't ever been to the Witch Fest but I've heard it's fun. Those tutus are way cute too. Glad you guys had fun.

Skyler and Katie said...

So dang cute. Avree is going to be a witch for Halloween and her tutu looks just like that and I got it from a boutique, she did a great job making those! Is Kadence going to be a witch for halloween?

Adam and Brittany said...

Katie...No, Kadence isn't going to be a witch for Halloween, we just thought it would be fun to dress them up for the day. I know, those tutus can be expensive in the boutiques...Alexis makes them so fast and cheap, thank goodness for her!

Reeder family said...

cute tutus! The girls look darling.
Looks like a fun time. Can't wait to see her in her halloween costume.

Megan said...

I love your blog! You are always doing fun stuff and have such a cute family! Those tutus are so cute!! It looks like you guys had a blast carving pumpkins with all your friends! That is so funny that Kadence has a crush on John! You guys are already in trouble :)

hoLLY said...

oh my heck! Kadence is so cute in her little witchy apparel! Her and averie could be sisters they look so much a like! i have always wanted to go up there! glad you girls had fun!

TJones said...

I have always wanted to go down there! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Can't wait to see everyone Saturday!