The Rockettes came to SLC last weekend and we were able to go, thanks to my generous mother-in-law. Annette, Alexis, Avery, Kadence, and I headed down to the Maverik Center Friday night for the show. It was awesome! I absolutely loved it, great way to kick off the Christmas season. Those girls are gorgeous, and man can they kick! The little girlies were in Heaven, we sat in the very front row and their eyes and mouths were wide open the whole time. I was nervous about Kadence sitting through a 90 minute show, but she was in awe. I think her favorite part was "Christmas," a.k.a...Santa Claus. She thinks his name is Christmas, so funny.
Miss Avery looked adorable!
Kadie Bug...
I can't ever get this little girl to smile in these pictures, but here we are waiting for the show to start.
See what I mean about wide eyed...she didn't take her eyes off the stage.
The famous kick line
They did their own version of the Nutcracker, with teddy bears.
Falling soldiers, these girls have such precision, amazing.
The full size two level bus...
The girls had fun playing in the "Snow"that was all over the floor.
Alexis and Avery
Nana and her girls
We went to P.F. Changs after the show, so yummy as usual.
I really hope that the Rockettes come back every year, it would be a fun new tradition!
5 comments:
Oh! My parent just went to that last night and said it was fabulous!! So glad you girls had a wonderful time, and you both look gorgeous! I love your hair color! Happy Holidays!
The girls look so cute! What a fun show to take the girls to.
How fun! Those little girls really look like they loved it. My family and I went to Radio City in New York a few years ago and were able to go backstage with the Rockettes. It was so fun! We were never able to see their show while there, but they did a kick line for us. So fun!
Looks like so much fun! I know what you mean about not smiling for the camera. Kamryn's new thing is to pull funny faces every time I want to take her picture. Kadence is such a cutie. Is she still doing kindermusik? I really really want to get Kamryn in that in January. I'll have to call you about it again. :)
oh how fun!!! what cute pics of those girls ! glad they have each other to do that stuff with!
ps. boo to shutterfly!
Post a Comment