Monday, November 1, 2010

~Happy Halloween~

Kadence was a "Jr. Miss Rodeo USA 2010" this year for Halloween. My ever talented mother-in-law made her costume again, she does such a great job!

She absolutely refused to wear her cowgirl hat with her crown and long blond curly locks, so I had to curl her hair...it turned out looking a little Farrah Fawcett-ish...
We went to my dad's the Sunday before Halloween for a birthday/Halloween party...this is all the kids dressed up.
Kadence (without the hat), Kobe-wearwolf, Gage-Garden Nome, Kylee-witch, Mady-Kitty
On Saturday we went up to Morgan to party and go trick-or-treating. Annette went all out and threw a great party.

The kids table
Adam and I were Rodeo Clowns to keep with the Rodeo theme..
The food, it was all so yummy!
The always entertaining witches brew
Aric and Cami were Semi-Pro people...fabulous!
Rodeo Clowns
Gorgeous Flapper Girls
Drum Roll...she has the hat on! As soon as we headed out the door to trick-or-treat, Adam snuck it on her head and she left it on for the rest of the night. Little stinker, I guess she just knew when it really mattered to be in full costume. It seriously made my night!
This is the only picture I got of the whole gangster/flapper girl family...Alexis is in the background, Brogan, Avery, Ben, and Bridger. Bridger was a little bag of money...they looked so cute all together!
Trick-or-treating, Kadence picked right up on it.
She was such a trooper and stuck it out through the rain, we were soaked after about 6 houses.
The rodeo queen and her clowns...
Checking out the goods...
Then it was time to eat! Nothing like warm chili on a cold Halloween night.
Three of them, minus Brogan and Av...I loved Bridger's costume, cutest bag of money I've ever seen.
He is such a good baby...love him!
Alexis and Annette had on some awesome eye lashes, they are a little hard to see, but I tried to get a good picture of them.
We had so much fun, thanks for the fun party Nana!!


10 comments:

Reeder family said...

How fun! you guys all look amazing in your costumes. Kadence costume still cracks me up. love it!

Ellie said...

I love the rodeo clown costumes! That's so fun and Kadence looks adorable in her little outfit!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

Darling, fun, and I am loving Kadence's Farra Faucet Hair do!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

FArrah Fawcett

Nicole Burton said...

I think the Rodeo theme is awesome! I may steal that idea in the future! You guys seem to always do the fun things!!! I died laughing when I saw the hat and wig you talked about! My favorite part! So cute!

Unknown said...

I was so excited to read your post! Little Kadence had the cutest costume ever last year and I was dying to see what she was going to be this year. Your Mother-in-Law is amazing. So adorable!

Skyler and Katie said...

You guys all look awesome, I can't believe she turned 2 that is crazy how time flies. She is so cute, I love her halloween costume that is the cutest thing ever!!

kimberly said...

you all look so cute!!

Megan said...

Our babies are 2! Well mine's almost 2... HAppy Birthday Kadence!! Your costumes were the cutest ever!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved all the pics, you have such a fun family!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Oh my gosh are you kidding me? Her costume is adorable!! YOu guys all look so cute! :)