Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's Started

They have poured the footings and since these pictures, the foundation. It's so exciting to go check on the progress!




4 comments:

Reeder family said...

WOW!!! That was kind of fast! I can't wait to see more pictures on how it's coming a long. Kadence looks so excited for all the new changes with her new bed and new home.

hoLLY said...

oh Brit,Im so jealous & excited for you guys!! that is so fun to watch each step of progress on your house!

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

I bet your are so excited for your house to get done... although originally you weren't in a hurry Ü I bet now that it's started it's getting you more anxious though (just not about the payment ;) wink wink)

It'll be perfect for your cute family, and that is a nice park and area too. Close to both of your families. Love you guys XOXO

aLeXis said...

So cool. :)