Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Park Day

Last weekend we went on a walk down to where our house is being built, it's only 2 miles away from my mom's house. They have a nice little park in our subdivision so we played for a while.

I thought that Kadence was brave for going down this slide, it's pretty steep for a little girl!
I think she looks like a little model here...
My attempt at a family picture...
Tickles from daddy.
She loves running around, she was in Heaven.
Okay...so the walk down the toll road hill was a breeze, can't say the same for the walk back up. I seriously had shin splints the next morning.

We stopped to say hello to the horses.
Kadence got a little nervous when her daddy pushed her too close for comfort to the horse.
It was such a fun morning, I love long walks!

3 comments:

hoLLY said...

so cute!!! i long for nice weather!! We should go together when it is nice again!

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

Get that kid in modeling Brit... She is absolutely gorgeous!!!

aLeXis said...

Oh my goodness I miss her. Thank heavens she is coming over tomorrow. Love you guys!