![]() |
| Megan Torghele organized a little Sunday Brunch at Rooster's in Ogden to celebrate baby Colt. |
| I was very happy that Alexis and Avery could come! |
| Aunt Ashley, Madie and Grandma Susan came. |
| Kelli and Penelope |
| Megan, Tara, and Rachel |
| Kelli, Char, and Sherri |
| It was great to have all the ladies I love so much in one room, minus a few that live to far away to make it. |
![]() |
| Everyone absolutely spoiled us! |
![]() |
| I had a great little helper. |
![]() |
| Sweet Avs |
![]() |
| This little guy is destined to be a rough and tough hunting cowboy. |
![]() |
| Kadence received some gifts of her own, lucky gal! |
![]() |
| Her daddy and Colt gave her a legit bow and arrow! |
| It was fun to have all of these little ladies there to help celebrate, love them! I am so thankful for all the gifts and love I got that day, I am one lucky momma. |










No comments:
Post a Comment