skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I am NOT a boy!
Adam and I went to our 4 month ultrasound last week! It's going by so fast. At our 3 month appointment our Dr. told us he was 95% sure we were having a boy. He lied! He is now 110% sure it's a little girl. We are way excited! It was so funny when he was trying to look between her legs to find the goods. He just kept moving the ultrasound tool around on my tummy and wasn't saying anything for a while. We were looking for a boy part, but I didn't think I could see anything. I think our Dr. was embarrassed, he turned bright red when he told us it was a girl and showed us the three little lines that mean she's a girl. He kept apologizing to us. We were both shocked because we've been calling her a little boy for a month. We had bought a couple of blue onesies, but we took them and exchanged for PINK ones! Little girls are so sweet and fun to dress! For Father's Day Adam's mom and sister got him some cute things for a girl. His mom gave him a pink Nike softball bat, 3 pink softballs, and a tiny leather mitt, so cute! Alexis gave him a onesie that says "I am not a boy!" and some adorable pink mary janes. I think every dad wants a little boy that's just like him, but Adam seems excited about a baby girl. I know he will be so sweet with her. Now hopefully she is still a girl on our 5 month appointment!