Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Viva Los Mexico!





































































































































































































We had a blast in the Riviera Maya, Mexico! It was so fun! My favorite part was all of Avery Kate's sweet swimming suits (she had a new one for every day we were there), and swimming with the dolphins at Xel-Ha. My least favorite thing was when my forehead and feet got strangely swollen one day. I guess it was from getting sun burnt, and having super sensitive skin because I'm prego. It was not very attractive! Also, Adam had what we think was kidney stone pains really bad one night. I felt so sad for him. The pain was terrible, it made him sick a couple of times. We spent most of the days at the pool and beach. Adam's cute family are fun to travel with! My little brother Scott, aka Timmy came with us too. These are just some random pictures. Apparently Adam and I are horrible at taking pictures! We better work on that before the baby gets here so we can capture some good stuff! For some really professional looking pictures of our vacation, check out my sister-in-law Alexis' blog at http://www.gbiz4.blogspot.com/. They have this amazing camera, and she has pretty much mastered the art of photography. She is awesome!