These are some recent pictures of Kadence, I can't believe how fast she's growing! I don't notice it as much until we see someone and they say she looks huge, then I'm like, yeah, she does look big! When she first wakes up in the morning, she is so bright eyed, she just takes everything in. I got my first real smile a couple of days ago. I was changing her diaper and singing the ABC's to her (Ben and Alexis said they heard that if you sing the ABC's to your baby when changing their diaper, they should know them by the time they are 1.) She was staring at me, and all of the sudden she got this huge open mouth smile, her eyes lit up and everything! Oh, I was so excited! I woke Adam up out of his deep sleep to brag.



9 comments:
She is still so tiny, but i can't believe she is already a month old. I bet your excite for her first christmas!
I keep saying the same thing, but she is so cute! And Adam... why do you have to be so mean to me? It may be snowing now, but I will give you a call when I am golfing in January!!!
Oh my gosh, I love her little boots! she is so cute! I saw her announcement at the spa on the fridge and it is adorable!
Oh my gosh Britt she is so dang cute!! Most babies are cute but she is seriously beautiful!!
She's absolutely adorable!! those eyes are just so big and beautiful! I can definitely see you and adam in her..
Hi-- Me again. I did not know that boy. But how sad! I am so grateful for my healthy family! It is funny because that is what the kids used to call their grandma-- "Grandma Great"
Thanks :O)
I have actually been feeling really good- this pregnancy has been a breeze, luckly :O)
And Britt, that little Kadence- she is just beautiful! They do grow so fast don't they.. awh, but there is nothing better then watching them learn and grow! You and Adam are such cute parents.
I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
She is so darling! After the holidays we need to get together with Alexis too! I still have an outfit for Kadence I need to give you.
p.s. Your tree is really pretty! :O)
She is soooo stinkin cute! I love her little booties! your christmas card is sooooo cute! i saw it at work!
Post a Comment