Merry Christmas from Adam, Brittany, and our happy little Elf!

(I know, I know, I look like a bad momma letting my baby cry just so I can get a picture, but not to worry, I picked up and cuddled her as soon as I got this picture, she didn't cry for too long!)
9 comments:
oh my gosh!!!! can she get any more adorable! I love this pic, and i love her little tights and cute pink booties!!!! sometimes i love to watch T cry just cause its so cute! so dont feel bad!
This picture makes me laugh! =) Merry Christmas Guys!
Oh my gosh that picture is so cute and kind of funny. Don't worry I would have done the same thing just for a cute picture. How's the sleeping thing going with Kadence? Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!
She is so cute. Baby's are so cute no matter what they are doing! Love the outfit. Have a good Christmas you guys...
SoOoOo adorable!!! You always have her dressed soooooo cute!!! Merry Christmas!!
that is such a cute picture! i love her little boots and elf hat. She is getting so big already. can't wait to see the rest of your x-mas day!
She is so cute! I hope you guys are doing well and had a great Christmas!
I'm dying to see recent pics of K... post post post!!!
your baby is absolutely adorable!!! I love the pink boots!!! Hope you had great christmas and new years :)
Post a Comment