Kadence got her new born pictures taken by Sharstin Miller last week, they turned out to be so precious! Sharstin is amazing, she takes such great pictures! I want to thank her for putting up with us, Kadence went pee pee twice on some of her cute blankies, pooped once, and had to take a time out for a little snack! I felt so bad, but she said it happens all the time. What can you do when you have a naked 2 week old, right? She was awake for most of the pictures, which I love. I have Sharstin's Photography blog on my side bar under Friendly Bloggers,
www.sharstinmillerphotography.blogspot.com, check it out, she put a sample post of some of Kadence's pictures. If anyone is in the market for a good photographer, hit her up, she's so fun! Thanks again Sharstin!!!!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! Those pictures are sooooo dang cute!! She looks soooo precious and you look gorgeous!! I love the one with the pink hat! and YES, I was at Target! What a task with TWO kiddies! But I too had cabin fever and needed to go out! haha :O) I just barely got my Christmas up and took me THREE times as long as last year...haha, mostly because of my crazy two year old though.. :O) What about you??
Britt- the pictures are darling! She looks like the sweetest little baby. I so wish we were coming home for the HOlidays but- my family is coming to St.G so we're staying here. I don't know that we'll make it up there till Spring BUt as soon as we do- we are getting together ok? Ü
Geez what a gorgeous baby. Most baby's look the same and areant very cute at first but kadence is gorgeous. Her little sweet lips and tiny featrues are adorable!
Britt, your baby is soo pretty!! I found your blog from Kaite's blogg! How are you? You guys look awesome its great to see you!
If I had her, I would stare at her to. Forget the decorations, just enjoy the baby before she grows up!!! It happens faster than you think!
Post a Comment