YAY!! She's growing soo fast! She's so cute and soo full of personality (well.. from what I can see from the pics, even.) How's the mommy life?? Have you seen Marley and Me yet???
Brit she is so cute. She is getting big. Maybe since the holidays are over and things are slowing down we could get together sometime. Just let us know! Are you going back to work?
Brittany we miss you guys soooo much! How is everything going? I swear Kadence just keeps getting more beautiful every day, & I cant believe how tall she is going to be! She is going to be one of those lucky girls (tall & skinny) :) Well honey I hope everything is going great, and we need to plan something so that we can see little Miss Kadence! Love ya. . . .
Kadence looks so cute in all her outfits. I love that she is smiling in some of the pics. I bet it's going to be so hard to leave such a cute little baby when you come back to work. I know we are all excited to have you back.
She is soooo darling and just keeps getting cuter and cuter... I NEED TO COME SEE HER! & you too of course. Hey I love food so let me know when you want to do lunch or dinner. I hope all is well honey! Ü
11 comments:
YAY!! She's growing soo fast! She's so cute and soo full of personality (well.. from what I can see from the pics, even.) How's the mommy life?? Have you seen Marley and Me yet???
Brit she is so cute. She is getting big. Maybe since the holidays are over and things are slowing down we could get together sometime. Just let us know! Are you going back to work?
Brittany we miss you guys soooo much! How is everything going? I swear Kadence just keeps getting more beautiful every day, & I cant believe how tall she is going to be! She is going to be one of those lucky girls (tall & skinny) :) Well honey I hope everything is going great, and we need to plan something so that we can see little Miss Kadence! Love ya. . . .
All her little outfits are so adorable, you guys are such cute parents. The pic of Adam and Kadence is SoOo CuTe!
She is so dang cute! I love her little outfits! you dress her so dang cute! see you soon!
She is still gorgeous as ever! Is she sleeping through the night for you yet? And yes I too love my Twilight soundtrack! =)
She is so cute. Her clothes are adorable. I love those plaid pants and the cute boots. She is getting so big!
Kadence looks so cute in all her outfits. I love that she is smiling in some of the pics. I bet it's going to be so hard to leave such a cute little baby when you come back to work. I know we are all excited to have you back.
I can't believe how big she is getting! I love those pink boots. Don't you have so much fun dressing her up?
SHE IS GETTING SO BIG... GROWING SO FAST!!! LOOKS LIKE HER PERSONALITY IS STARTING TO SHOW... THE PICTURES ARE ADORABLE :):)
She is soooo darling and just keeps getting cuter and cuter... I NEED TO COME SEE HER! & you too of course. Hey I love food so let me know when you want to do lunch or dinner. I hope all is well honey! Ü
Post a Comment