Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Still Here...

We are still here, just haven't been able to, or haven't felt like making a post lately. Little Kadence takes up a lot of time, surprisingly! ;) When I have a free minute, I spend that time showering, catching up on laundry, cleaning, or making phone calls. Blogging has kind of been put on the back burner. But...I for sure want to stay on top of it! So here's some pictures to catch you all up. There's some from our fun "Ugly Christmas Sweater Party," and Christmas morning. I hope you all had a great holiday!

Notice Adam's Dickie under his white shirt, very ala Uncle Eddie in Christmas Vacation, loved it!

Kadence even dressed up for the Ugly Sweater Party, too bad I didn't get a picture of her where you can see it though!

Avery looked so cute in her red velvet with ribbon pin!

Brogan had a fabulous outfit, complete with short pants that showed off his socks with flashing lights and a sweater with American Flags on it?!

Annette looked awesome in her sweater vest that she attached little colored pom poms to.

This is my brother Scott with his adorable girlfriend Meagan, love her!

And the winner....Alexis! Our Ugly Sweater Party was a contest, and Alexis won by a long shot. Isn't she flashy?!

Can you find the baby next to all that stuff? Kadence had a good first Christmas, she slept through her dad and I opening all of her gifts.


This is my attempt at getting a family photo Christmas morning, pretty good photographer, huh?

This is Kadence and her cousin Gage who is a month older than her. Doesn't she look like she's as long, or longer than him? I think she's going to be tall.

Kadence loves her new swing, thanks Grandma Jaimie!!

11 comments:

Megan said...

Yay! A new post! Love all your pictures! You all look HILARIOUS in your UgLy SwEaTeRs! Except..I saw what Kadence was wearing on Alexis' blog..and I think Bentley might have owned a little get up similar to that...hmm...Does that mean it's uGlY?? :O)
You look beautiful in all your pictures and little baby Kadence is a doll! What a gorgeous family you have!! And now that the holidays are over, LETS GET TOGETHER!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun! Your outfits are so cute! I can't believe how big Kadence is getting. When are you coming back to work?

hoLLY said...

haha I love your ugly sweater attire! how fun! Trae has those same Christmas PJs that Kadence is wearing! she is a doll! I can't wait for you to come back to work!

Reeder family said...

It looks like kadence had a good Christmas. I think your husband should of won the ugly sweater contest. That's so funny! I heard your coming back in February, it looks we will be just missing each other. Thank god for blogs so we can still catch up. Time fly's by doesn't it.

moellendorf family said...

shes adorable I cant believe how big she is already

bRanDoN and TheReSa said...

Dont you just love those Ugly Christmas Sweater Parties!!! hahaha your gorgeous little family makes the sweaters look good lol :) you guys could pull it off!!! I love the new pics... post again soon!!! :)

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

Oh how special was the first Christmas with Kadence! & love the ugly sweaters... they for sure are just that!

Cuties on Top said...

How fun!! I bet having a baby makes christmas so fun! Your ugly sweater party is sooo funny!!! I love it!

Justine and Stuart said...

I LoVe the sweaters, you and Adam look so cute. Kadence looks like she is getting so BiG, she is such a DoLL!

TJones said...

I love the picture of Kadence and all her Christmas stuff, so cute! She is looking very long by the way! What are you feeding her?!

Jamie Gonzales said...

Oh she is adorable and you guys are an adorable family!! It was fun to see your pic's of the holidays!!