Kadence had her two month well baby check up, I can't believe she's two months old!! She weighs 11.35 lbs. and is 23 inches long, both of which are in the 90th percentile, she's a big girl! The dr. said everything looked right on target, except for when she looked in Kadence's ears. The dr. asked us if she has been fussy, which she has, but I just thought she needed to poop. Turns out she has an ear infection! Oh, I feel so bad! How long has she been in pain, we don't know? The dr. said since she seemed happy and content during her visit, that it probably hasn't been that bad for her. So we filled the Rx, and I'm hoping she feels better in a couple of days. Good news is she can take Tylenol now, so hopefully that will help. Oh, and she had to get her shots, so sad! I cried as much as she did. I didn't watch, but that scream was like nothing I've heard from her before, heartbreaking. She seems much better this morning though, very happy and content! Now I'm afraid to take those band aids off her thighs, that's going to hurt to!
The End of 9 Stupid Mirrors.
12 years ago
11 comments:
Oh, what a bummer. Two months old and already has an ear infection. Those are no fun! Those antibiotics help so quick though. I guess tis the season huh? That is SO hard to see your little baby get their shots. I never watch-and I hate to hear them cry. Get her in a warm bath, massage her thighs(for sore muscles), and those bandaids should almost fall off in the water. Then it doesn't hurt so bad to get them off. She is so beautiful. What a good girl!
Britt--she is changing so much :) she is darling as always--so glad everything was great at the doc :)
She is so cute. She is already smiling! Shots are the worst thing ever, I know. I get anxiety for days before I know she has to get them. But I think if you just give them tylenol every 4 hours, they seem to do OK. I'm sorry about the ear infection that is so sad, luckily we haven't had any of those yet.
oh my goodness !! Those Bandaids are HUGE. They normally put those little circle bandaids on my kids, so I don't blame you for stressing on how to get those dang things off. Also, don't feel bad about the ear infection. Those things are so hard to know if your kids have them. It's happened to ALL of us. She is so darling!!
Wow, she just got big all of a sudden! She is sooo dang cute, I have Jace's 2 mo. appt. tommorrow, I bet he weighs 12 pounds or more, he is soo big! I can't wait till they can play together :O)
Oh my goodness, I can't believe how big she is getting! She is so cute! What a healthy little girl! Perfect for Trae... he has been in the 90th percentile since he was born, so he needs a girl to keep up with him. hahajk.
so it was fun doing your gals mani and pedis the other day! How lucky you are to have such wonderful women in your life! so glad I got to be a part of it and see you!
It was good seeing you the other day, I forgot to ask you who you see for your peditrician? it looks like kadence had a nice visit from the doc the other day. I bet it's so hard to see your little one go through that. She is still so cute after a ear infection and shots. Just email me if you get a chance about the peditrician info.
I can't belive she is changed so much so fast! She is so big! What a cute girl!
POOR THING!!! im sorry ...i hope she gets well soon
Look at those BiG BlUe EyEs... so beautiful! I can see both of you in her. Poor GiRl, even though she had shots she still looks like such a happy baby.
Happy Birthday yesterday!! I hope you had a wonderful day! Ü Kadence is so dang cute!! I think she is a perfect mix of you and Adam.
Post a Comment