Monday, April 13, 2009

Friends!

I got to hang out with some of my high school friends this weekend, finally! Katie was in town for Easter weekend, so she invited us over to her parent's house to catch up. There was 5 little girlies under the age of 2 1/2...We need some boys...who's next?! It was so fun to see all of you girls, I miss you!!
Monica with Jayda and Anzlee, Brooke and Kamryn, Katie and Avree, Me and Kadence, Jacqueline, and Megan

5 comments:

The Greens said...

Oh how fun! Ü I love that we all have girls!!!

Amanda said...

Next time you all get together again, let me know, I would love to catch up with everyone! I'm sure Quaid would have fun too, hanging out with all of those cute little girls!

Megan said...

you girls are all sooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! sounds like you had a blast!!

bRanDoN and TheReSa said...

how awesome all you girls still talk and get together :):) I bet that was so fun with all your kids and everything !!!!!

aLeXis said...

It cracks me up that you all have girls...because with my friends there are only Piper and Avery and then about 12 boys. You are all gorgeous. So much fun!