Sunday, November 1, 2009

Chiquita Banana anyone??

This was the OnLy picture worth posting, I desperately need a fancy camera! Kadence had such a fun Halloween...she was Carmen Miranda, a.k.a...the Chiquita Banana lady. My mother-in-law made her costume, isn't it the cutest!? I'll post more pictures soon, have to wait for Alexis to give me her FaBuLouS pictures of the 3 kiddos together...:)

7 comments:

Reeder family said...

Way to cute! She is so adorable in that little outfit.

Toni said...

That is adorable! I love that costume.

Candice said...

So so so cute!

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

That is a very unique costume for sure and such a cute idea! Kadence can pull anything off with he gorgeous looks.

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

Cadence looks so cute! I would have never thought of that..too cute! I love that your mother in law is so awesome and sews!! Which reminds me, I have been meaning to call you...was it your mother in law and sister in law that recovered a chair for you for Cadence's room? I am dying to recover a chair for Scarlett's room...i have done all my dining chairs and few others...but this one seems a little scary...I totally need some pointers!

Sharstin said...

love that costume! so cute on her!

Unknown said...

What a really cute costume! ANd very original, at that.