I miss this little girl! We went up to the ranch this weekend and my mom talked me into leaving Kadence with her for a night. It sounded great at first, a peaceful 3 hour ride home, dinner with my husband, getting to sleep in for the 1st time in a year...sounds awesome right? Well I hardly slept at all last night. All I could think about was if she was sleeping good, or if she missed us. Good news is she'll be home in my arms tonight. I am thankful that my mom kept her, and I know it's good for both of us, it was just a little hard being away from her for the first time since she was born. Oh, I love her so much!
The End of 9 Stupid Mirrors.
12 years ago
2 comments:
It's so hard to leave a baby for the first time, espcially overnight! Don't worry, in no time at all you'll realize everything is okay, and you'll really start taking advantage of that one on one time with the hubby. I'm glad you guys could get away (and SLEEP!) but I'm sure Kadence misses you too.
Being a mom changes everything! Even being away from your baby for a short time period can seem like an eternity (and can be quite boring!)
Post a Comment