I'm posting about Halloween a 2nd time now that I was able to steal pictures from Alexis' blog...Thanks Lex, love ya!
These are 4 out of the 6 grandkids on my dad and Susan's side..Kadence, Kylee as Sleeping Beauty, Koby as one of the Transformers, and Madyson as a cute little Lady Bug. Poor Gage was sick on Halloween, but he was going to be a Monkey.

On Thursday we went to the Union Station to get some pictures on the train (True Zoro style). How cute are these 3 Amigos?!

This is the Banana Lady's original hat Annette made, unfortunately Kadence didn't want to keep it on, it was so cute though!

Getting ready to trick-or-treat, so excited.

Adam and I tried to keep up with the Spanish theme, so Sombreros it was.

Look at this fun family, all dressed up. Ben was Wolverine, a.k.a...."Sharp Nails!" Brogan LOVES Wolverine, he was so excited when he answered the door and his daddy was dressed as "sharp nails." Thanks to Ben and Alexis for hosting another Halloween Party, we love going every year!
We hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!
6 comments:
Kay, her costume is so freakin' cute! I love the idea!! Are you still at the spa? If so, what days? I have a certificate I need to come use and I want to come to you! Let me know!
Oh she is an absolute doll, so cute!
omg! her little costume is too cute! looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
love the hats and the famiy theme. you guys are so cute! Love your sister in laws kids costumes too.
So cute! Love the pics!
I love the pic of you holding Kadence when you were trick or treating. And I still can't get over how darling that costume is!
Post a Comment