We ran the Ogden 5K on Saturday morning. It was so much fun! My work sponsors the employees to run and I talked Adam into doing it with me. My goal was to run it in under 30 minutes, I did it, my time was 29.18, ha ha, just barely! Adam ran with me for a while, I knew he was going slow just to stay with me so at the last mile I told him to take off. His time was 26 minutes, so that means he ran his last mile in 6 minutes! He's speedy. My soon to be sister-in-law Meagan did the half marathon, her goal was to finish and she did. She did awesome! Maybe I'll shoot for that next year.
We waited in the truck because it was FREEZING with the Canyon winds.
My BFF Megan ran it with her sis-in-law but waited with Adam and I in the warm truck.
1 comment:
ha i was right there with ya1 we did great! you and Adam are so cute!!! next year we will have to do the half?
Post a Comment