Translation...We're home from Mexico! Adam and I went to Mexico with some friends this past week. It was hard to leave our baby girl home, but it was worth the fun and relaxation! Thanks to everyone that helped take care of Kadence, you know who you are, and we love you! I'm not a photographer, so sorry about the pictures...here are a few to document the trip.
5 a.m. at the airport, ready to leave for Mexico
Sherri and Jared, John and Megan, Ty and Shar, Adam and Britt
This is where we stayed, The Grand Riviera Princess Resort...Beautiful!

We all had a room with a walk out pool, that's right, stairs off of our balcony strait into the pool, so awesome!
Don't mind the curtain thing right in Adam's face...told you I'm not a good photographer.
The beach, it was really pretty, no rocks, just how i like it.
Megan and I, worshipping the sun.
John, Adam, and Ty trying to build a sandcastle...
But got distracted by a sand fight.
The whole group at the pool.
This was right outside of our room, the pools were gorgeous!
We went to Playa Del Carmen one day, it poured rain for about 20 min, so we ran for cover to this little bar and had the BeSt chips and Guacamole while we waited for it to pass. Then the sun came back out, such crazy weather down there.
We ate lunch at Senior Frogs, so fun, but sooooo crazy! I got a lot of pictures from this place but this was the only appropriate one for the blog.
Adam got to crack the eggs for us, he didn't do quite as good as our chef, but it worked.
The sweet boys surprised all the girls with a catamaran ride up the coast and a 5 course Lobster dinner on the beach, it was by far the most amazing date! They greeted us with champagne...
The boat ride was so pretty. The crew served drinks and appetizers.
Adam, playing captain, Scary!
Ty and Shar, Sherri and Jared
Adam and Britt, Megan and John
A little mood music.
14 comments:
Wow! I am so jealous! That looks soooo nice and it looks like you had a great time! :)
So much fun and I am still so jealous!! Glad you guys all had such a good time! You deserved it!!
Ahhh Mexico - gotta love it! Looks beautiful as ever and sounds like you all had fun ;)
I need some more details!! This looks awesome, and I googled it, and the website said that the food was all inclusive (restaurants, and all). Is this right?? Email me... I also want to know about what the trip cost you guys. We are going on a cruise in Oct, and I'm tempted to tell Shaun to cancel, and do THIS!! LOL!
Thanks!! Mandy
mrscoxen21@msn.com :)
How much fun! you & adam are such a cute couple, so it love. I didn't know adam had such an awesome body. You look so cute & tan. Can't wait to hear all about it at work.
AHHH! How fun!!! You look gorgeous. What a fun trip!
How fun! I love all of your fun clothes!! I can't wait for summer!! It looks like it was really gorgeous weather!
and of course you look beautiful!
you two are a hot couple! that looks like so much fun..i'm jealous i gotta say :)
Wow how much fun!! I am so jealous, that place looks amazing and beautiful!! And you guys all look so cute and TAN!
SOOOOO SAD! I am tearing up! I want a nice vacation sooo bad! But, I don't believe that there are any MLB teams, NFL teams or NBA teams in Mexico, right? We don't ever go on a vacation that does not revolve around a sporting event. I am glad you had fun!!!
How FUN! I bet the boat date was awesome! You guys are too cute together!I think the pics are great!... better than mine would have turned out.
Oh man! I am so jealous!! How fun!! I bet you guys had a blast!! What cute, pretty pictures!!
Looks like a great trip! Great pictures!
britt
I want to know where you got your denim shorts you are wearing in the last pic..they are so cute!
Post a Comment