Kadence is sporting a serious Mullet lately. We've never cut her hair, do you think it's time? It usually looks pretty cute when I do it, she's got lots of curls and I clip her stuff on top back with a flower or bow. Why is the top so much shorter than the rest, it just grows in like that naturally?! I don't know what to do, I'm afraid that if I cut it, she'll lose all of her curls. Any of you out there with little girls go through this same mullet stage? When did you cut their hair? HELP!
Don't make fun...you know she still looks adorable, mullet or not ;-)
6 comments:
Avery went through this stage, too, and I just trimmed up the back a tinch, so the top could catch up to the back. I'm not sure about the curls, though, b/c my kids have pin straight hair. Good luck! :)
p.s. She's still a cutie!
I would trim it all around because that usually stimulates it to grow - at least it did with Hadlee. Her and Mariah's hair is like night and day... she's finally getting longer hair but her top took a while to catch up for sure :)
Oh I love her little mullet!!so cute!
She would like adorable bald! She is so stinkin cute! I have no idea because I would fear losing the curls too, they are so darn cute. But I think the girls are right, a trim would stimulate it to grow faster.
look* adorable
Hello there, she is so cute!! I have had the same problem with Presley. I have cut her hair 3 times and if u do give it a trim it helps it grow out faster, I am still waiting for the sides on Presley's hair to grow she is still bald on the sides! That is the one thing that is nice about doing hair, I can cut the munchkins hair whenever!! I will post a pic of Presley's. I just keep cutting the back until the sides catch up!! Good luck for sure! I have the same frustration!! Mullet or not they r so adorable!!
Post a Comment