Our Kadence is 2 today...just wanted to profess our love for this little lady. We love her so much...she makes our lives full. Happy Birthday baby girl!
I can't believe she is 2. Makes me sad. She is growing too fast. :) We love her so much! There is no other little girl with as much personality as our little Kadie-Bug! She always makes us smile and laugh. Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!
Oh, and Avery is dying to come to the party. She keeps asking every hour if it is time to go yet. Ha ha!
She's 2?! I love that picture of her. It couldn't be more perfect. Are you guys coming to Idaho for Christmas? We won't be there for THanksgiving, but def. for Christmas.
Happy birthay little cutie pie!!! I love love love that pic of her! so cute! I cant wait to see pics of her fab birthday party! Ps. your halloween pics are so fun! love them!
8 comments:
Happy birthday Kadence!!! Hope she has a wonderful day. Love her pictures, she is so cute!
Oh my, 2 already!! :) I absolutely love how candid the picture is!!
I can't believe she is 2. Makes me sad. She is growing too fast. :) We love her so much! There is no other little girl with as much personality as our little Kadie-Bug! She always makes us smile and laugh. Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!
Oh, and Avery is dying to come to the party. She keeps asking every hour if it is time to go yet. Ha ha!
She's 2?! I love that picture of her. It couldn't be more perfect. Are you guys coming to Idaho for Christmas? We won't be there for THanksgiving, but def. for Christmas.
Happy birthay little cutie pie!!! I love love love that pic of her! so cute! I cant wait to see pics of her fab birthday party!
Ps. your halloween pics are so fun! love them!
Oh my I can't believe she's 2! She's such a cute girl.
She's such a doll... love her outfit that makes the blue in her eyes stand out even more!!!
She is such a beautiful girl! ANd still the perfect mix of you and Adam :)
Post a Comment