Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cute Boys!

Adam and our nephew Brogan just lounging at Papa and Nana Hutchinson's, do you see any resemblances?


I got to go to lunch yesterday with my sister-in-law Alexis, and our cute friend Megan. My nephew Brogan and Megan's little boy Bentley had so much fun together! They held hands all the way out of the restaurant, and Bentley even helped Brogan get into his car seat, what a good pal!! Brogan and Bentley are the same age, and Megan is pregnant with baby Jace, and she's due the day before I am. We are going to have to have some serious play dates in the future! Thanks for the fun lunch girls!!



2 comments:

kmonk said...

I will babysit for sure!!! Me and Ky would have so much fun!!! I am glad Aric has liked what he has had to eat! It has been a long time since I have had time to cook a lot of meals. We love having him over! He is so cute!! He and Blaine chat about football, and I ask all the mom type of questions! Anyway, I read your info about Adam, and PS, you wear the pants! You always have and you always will (No offense Adam. You know I love ya!) I hope things are going well in these final weeks of your pregnancy!!! I am sure little Cadence is going to be beautiful!!!

Megan said...

haha, what cuties! Can't wait for all the play dates to come! Thanks for the WAY FUN lunch Ü

p.s. I am stealing this picture for my blog :) Hope that's ok!