As you can see, Kadence is already a daddy's girl! He has a way of calming her down when she's upset, and he can always get her back to sleep after a diaper change in the middle of the night. Kadence is so lucky to have a dad like Adam to love her. Seeing these two together makes me love Adam more than I thought possible...love you babe.
The End of 9 Stupid Mirrors.
12 years ago
12 comments:
awww.. so cute! Adam seems like he'd be a good little daddy! She's so sweet and tiny.
I swear having a baby can make two people fall in love all over again..... You look so great for just having a baby !!
you totally should bring her in and get your brows done and leave her at the front so all the gals can goo at her! she is so beautiful!! I love those pics of her and adam! its the best thing to watch your husband be so good with your baby, mp's the same way! she looks like her skin is dark. Trae's was like that and now it has lightend a little bit! i really cant wait to see her! how are you feeling?
I'd say so way cute and precious! She is darling and its so great to see Adam being a good daddy to his baby girl. The picture of you and her on the side tab of your page is adorable too and you look great! I'm feeling icky today and yesterday so now is not a good time to stop by - but definitely when I'm feeling better!!!
This post seriously brought a tear to my eye. She's just so tiny and cute in Adam's arms. Sounds like he is doing a great job. Please do another post tomorrow. I love to look at the pics.
I still can't believe she is here! You guys look like the happiest parents ever. I just can't wait. I bet you are so glad you made all those adorable hats and bows, she looks perfect in them. take care and hope we see you at the christmas party.
Adam is such a cute dad! It is so fun to see everyone moving on to a new chapter in their life. I love all of her headbands and hats...so cute.
Oh my gosh, those pics are just so precious! I know you probably don't want to for a while, but you need to bring her into the spa!
She is so dang cute and tiny! Nothing like a daddy and his little girl!
I wanna come by and see baby.. what are the colors of the room again?? I'll have to give you a call and come over.. if that's ok of course.. let me know! Your pics are so cute! and you look great!!
Congratulations to your cute little family. Isn't it such an amazing experience. I'll never forget that first night in the hospital when we had Kade. Just the 3 of us, and we officially felt like a family. I loved it, and I am so happy for you guys. She is absolutely beautiful!! Can't wait to see more pictures.
Too cute... she is so beautiful, congrats! I can't wait to see more pics.
Post a Comment