Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I Do Have EYES!

These are just a few pictures to prove that Kadence does in fact, have eyes! Just about every picture I've posted so far has been of her sleeping...that's what she does best =)










12 comments:

hoLLY said...

she is soo beautiful!!!! gorgous girl! isn't it fun when they finally open their eyes and you can get a good picture! how fun!

aLeXis said...

She suddenly looks so much bigger.....maybe it is because her eyes are open. Oh, she is so GORGEOUS! Big beautiful eyes. I need to see her again....SOON. A few days is about all I can go without having my Kadence fix. ;) She is absolutely DARLING!

Cassie said...

oooo my goodness!! She's adorable!! Her eyes are big and beautiful like yours!! I can't tell who she looks like though..

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

Oooh she is soooo little - I can't believe how little they really are! She is adorable too especially in that cute outfit and headband w/flower on that cute chair you guys refinished!

Meg said...

She is beautiful. I love her accessories!

TJones said...

What a cutie! She sure is a looker! You guys are so lucky!

The Joneses said...

OH BRIT...SHE IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys.

Reeder family said...

I am so glad you post your cute pictures of your little gift. She is so cute! I can't wait to see who she looks more like. We all can't wait for more pictures to come.

M said...

This is Ben's favorite sister--so don't think I'm a scarry stalker. Even though I found you through Alexis' blog. Congratulations!!! She is so-o-o-o beautiful.

Cole & Jess said...

I love her big eyes! She is tiny...so sweet

Sherice said...

She is so beautiful. I can see you guys are thoroughly enjoying her! They do sleep so much at first. Hope you are also getting a little sleep. :)

Megan said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!! I can't wait to see her in person! I need to come see you guys! I still need to give you her present. And I need to buy a hat! I am sure life is a little busier but let me know if you can get together! :O)