We had a little scare with her because she lost 10 oz. in the first 48 hours and her Jaundice levels were high, but she has gained 5 1/2 oz. back and the nurse told us today that her Jaundice levels had dropped, yay!!!
Adam is such a good dad, I'm not surprised! He jumped right in, and I've had to ask him how to swaddle her correctly and how to change her diaper. The feeling of love we have for this little one is overwhelming...I just want to cry every time I look at her! Most people say that she looks like her daddy, I agree, especially her mouth. She is such a good little baby, and only cries when she's hungry, or has to poop. I am feeling really great, and have a lot of energy considering the amount of sleep I've gotten.
Thanks for everyone's support, we loved all the text messages and visitors! You know you can expect many more pictures and updates...when I can find the time to sit down and blog about it
18 comments:
Brit, after seeing those pictures of you and Adam conked out..i'm going to be a little more patient :O) hehe. oh how I remember those first few weeks! How will I do it with a hyper 2 year old running around?? I guess we'll find out :) She honestly is the most beautiful baby. She looks like an angel. She has such beautiful features and skin. I can't wait to see her!! When things settle down between the both of us, we HAVE to get together! I will let you know when Jace decides to make his appearance!
She is so beautiful guys! Thanks for letting us visit at the hospital. We are so excited for the both of you! We love you guys.=)
Congrats Adam and Britt!! She is so, so sweet! I love that Adam is such a cute daddy!! Well, "My Adam" and I are coming to Ogden tomorrow and will be there most of the week- so if you're feeling up to it, we'd lOve to come by!! I will call you :)
Congrats you two! It seems like just last week I ran into you at the zoo!! She is beautiful, you guys did a good job!
Congrats! She is absolutely beautiful. I am so happy for you. I can't wait to see more pics.
Congrats guys! She is absolutely beautiful and so precious. She is so little! I will be in town next week for Thanksgiving, me and Brooke wanted to come by next weekend if you are feeling up to visitors. Again Congrats I am so excited for you guys!
Congratulations. She is absolutely gorgeous and just so precious. You two are the cutest parents. Your mom looked so excited holding her new little grandbaby. I am so happy for you guys. Cherish every minute, they don't stay tiny for long!
Oh she's beautiful, Brit!! What a little blessing!! I'm sooo happy for you guys ♥ I send all my love and prayers to you .. if you need ANYTHING, let me know..
Yay!!! congrats you guys! she is beautiful! I cant wait to see her! We need to catch up, I want to hear all about it!isn't it so amazing??!! will you be a our christmas party for work, you should come so I can see you! also gets lots of rest, congrats!
Oh my gosh, she is absolutely gorgeous! I heard that you had her and have been waiting for your post! Yay! I am so excited for you guys! She is sooo cute and I am glad that she is doing well and you are too. You look great!
Congrats you guys! She is beautiful! I remember getting so excited when Kamryn had a messy or wet diaper too! Isn't that funny? Can you even imagine what it was like without her and the amount of love you instantly have for her? You are going to love it and you guys will be great parents!
CONGRATS!!!! She is beautiful. I am so excited for you. I can not wait to see more and more pictures =)
Congrats you two. She is BEAUTIFUL (and the mama looks beautiful too)!Whenever you are filling up to visitors let me know. We would love to come meet her! Hope everything is going great:)
She's adorable just like I guessed she would be... I definitely need to make it over to see her soon! Maybe this week after work if that works.
She is so cute! The picture you sent by text looks just like Adam! These pictures are more clear and she really does! I am so excited for you and Adam. She is perfect!!!
Oh my heavens.....she is so perfect !!! Most babies have squished faces when they come out, and it takes a couple of days to get those great shots, but NOT YOUR BABY !!! Congratulations, and I wish you luck in the next coming weeks!
Congratulations! All the pictures are so cute! Little Kadence is adorable...we are glad to hear that you are both doing well!
What a pretty baby! Congratulations!
Post a Comment