Miss Cowgirl Kadence is going to be one soon...I am knee deep in party planning, hoping to make her 1st birthday a fabulous one.

Can you guess who took this picture?...yep, Alexis. She got some great pictures of Kadence in her cowgirl get up, love them!! More to come after the party.
9 comments:
She is too cute, I cannot believe it has been a year almost. Wow!!!
That's adorable. I hear she is walking!!!!
It's been too long we need playdates! I need to see this walking.
That is the cutest picture ever, love it!
That is the best picture!
lol. i love her little outfit and those boots, so cute! good thing she can walk in them. she is going to be cutiest cowgirl ever. love the picture cant wait to see more.
lol! i looooove that pic! It makes me smile :) now she and Jare need to waddle around together! He'd LOVE it! Glad she's feeling better too!
Where did you get her boots!! Love them!
are you kidding me with that picture and those little ruffle bums?? oh i love it!!
oh my gosh! You and Alexis have to be the cutest mommies ever with your AMAZING parties. I need help!! lol.. Can you believe our babies are almost ONE?! And that picture of Kadence...ADORABLE!
Post a Comment