Saturday, June 12, 2010

*3 Years and Going Strong*

Adam and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary last Wednesday. It was my year to plan our date night, I started it out with 80 minute couples massages and followed that with yummy food from The Melting Pot.


I thought this fabulous chocolate (white and milk) deserved a mention...delicious!
I just want to thank Adam from the bottom of my heart for giving me a wonderful husband and a beautiful little girl...Love you xoxo

8 comments:

[*.Manda.*] said...

Happy Anniversary!!! :)

P.s. LOVE the Melting Pot....good choice.

aLeXis said...

Wow 3 years. Time flies, huh? Happy Anniversary! I absolutely LOVE the two of you together. :)

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

congrats! You guys are such a cute couple and a very cute family! We love the melting pot...I always eat way too much though, because it' s so delish! That couples massage is a very good idea!

hoLLY said...

Happy 3 years!!! glad you guys had a good anniversary!!!!!! you are so beautiful!

Toni said...

Ah super fun, happy anniversary!

Nothing like 69 and chocolate...?

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

Congrats to you both... cutest high school sweethearts still goin strong! Ahhhh :)

kmonk said...

Happy Anniversary to my 2 favorite people!!! Britt, I am sure Adam can be a romantic, but I would have you plan the night every time! You always go all out!

moellendorf family said...

ah happy 3 years, you two are cute, you have a darling family